- BISP Join Hands With Moawin Foundation To Support Public Education Sector – September 17, 2018
- BISP-HEC To Provide Scholarships To Social Sector Researchers On Key Research Areas – September 14, 2018
- BISP To Introduce New Programmes To Reduce Stunted Growth, Secretary BISP – September 13, 2018
- BISP Partners With National Disability And Development Forum (NDF) For The Rehabilitation Of Physically And Mentally Challenged Children – September 06, 2018
- BISP Signs MoU With ‘World Learning’ For Skills Development, Employment Opportunities For BISP Beneficiaries – September 04, 2018
- BISP Inks MoU with Transparent Hands Trust – September 03, 2018
- ADB Assures Cooperation with BISP for Social Protection in Pakistan through long term partnership – September 03, 2018
- Establishment Division Accords Concurrence to BISP Employees Service Regulations – August 16, 2018
- Investing in Women is vital for the country’s development said Omar Hamid Khan , Secretary BISP August 13, 2018
- Assistant Director’s Meeting with Secretary BISP – June 04, 2018
- PRCS inks MoU with BISP – May 30, 2018
- National Team of Hult Prize Called on Chairperson BISP – May 24, 2018
- “Rural Livelihood Program” Launched by BISP in collaboration with NESTLE – May 11, 2018
- AKDN delegation called on Secretary BISP – May 09, 2018
- Indonesian Delegation arrives on a knowledge sharing visit to BISP – May 07, 2018
- ‘Chal Foundation’ to give assisted devices free of cost to BISP Beneficiaries – May 04, 2018
- BISP Accord LoA with WFP – May 03, 2018
- DFID engages OPM for Quality-Based performance enhancement of BISP Programs – May 03, 2018
- Awareness against Fraudulent SMS
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Primary school enrolment of 2 million children in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
Complementary Initiatives (CI) Wing of BISP contributes meaningfully and sustainably in graduating BISP beneficiaries out of poverty
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.