- Women Empowerment in Diamer through Rawaaj: Marvi – November 10, 2017
- BISP and World Bank Discuss new Interventions for welfare of Beneficiaries – November 03, 2017
- Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Ensures BISP of Support in Conducting Resurvey – November 02, 2017
- BISP Performance over last four years – November 01, 2017
- Marvi Represents Pakistan in Seminar on Shock Responsive Social Protection in Peru – October 31, 2017
- Secretary BISP Discusses ‘BISP Endowment Fund’ with DFID – October 30, 2017
- Chinese Delegation Assures BISP of Cooperation in Fight Against Poverty – October 27, 2017
- Marvi meets BISP beneficiaries at line of control – October 26, 2017
- BISP is Championing Women Empowerment through Social Mobilization: Marvi – October 25, 2017
- MARVI Meets Children enrolled under BISP Waseela-e-Taleem in Kohat – October 24, 2017
- BISP design committee discusses new eligibility criteria and graduation models – October 16, 2017
- Marvi Spot Checks Ongoing Survey in Thatta and Sujawal – October 15, 2017
- BISP taking lead in war against Stunting: Marvi – October 14, 2017
- Marvi Presents Pakistan in International Seminar on Social Information System in Mexico – October 6, 2017
- Awareness against Fraudulent SMS
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.