- BISP Progress during PMLN Tenure – August 18, 2017
- Chairperson BISP Discusses Gender Equality with UN Women Advisor – August 7, 2017
- Marvi Spotchecks ongoing NSER Survey in Mohmand Agency – July 25, 2017
- Marvi bags another International Award – July 21, 2017
- BISP to initiate “University Poverty Graduation Buddy” Programme – July 18, 2017
- Seminar on Poverty Graduation held at BISP – 13, July 2017
- BISP to Ensure 100% Accuracy in Data Collection: Marvi Spotchecks ongoing NSER Survey in Charsadda – 12, July 2017
- LOC Violation by India must stop: Marvi Condoles with the families of Shuhada at LOC – 11, July 2017
- BISP Launches Nutrition Drive for 1.5 Million Women – July 07, 2017
- BISP to Devise Poverty Graduation Model best Suited to Pakistani Context – 20 June 2017
- Exhibition of Beneficiary made ‘BISP Brand Shawls’ held at Lok Virsa – June 19, 2017
- BISP Women Empowerment Advisory Forum Recommends Policy Guidelines for Gender Equality – May 25, 2017
- BISP holds workshop on E-Commerce to expand the initiative countrywide – May 24, 2017
- Ahsan Iqbal inaugurates BISP NSER Data Analytics 2017-18 – May 23, 2017
- Marvi Reviews Performance of Survey Teams in Thatta 52% Households surveyed in Thatta and Sajawal till date – May 17, 2017
- 5th quarterly meeting of Federal Flood Commission (FFC) – May 10, 2017
- BISP and Nestle join hands for Livelihood and Reduction in Malnutrition – May 02, 2017
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.