- Marvi Visits Southern Balochistan To Spot Check Waseela-e-taleem Schools – January 23, 2017
- Irfan Siddiqui Launches New Website Of Bisp – January 20, 2017
- MoU Inked on Collaboration between BISP and MIT to Strengthen Evidence Based Policy Making- January 18, 2017
- President launches BISPs Third Impact Evaluation Report- January 17, 2017
- Marvi inspects payment points in Baltistan- January 14, 2017
- The passage of Acid and Burn crime bill 2014 is a step forward in battle against Acid Violence – Marvi – January 13, 2017
- Marvi visits Bahawalpur for feedback on Resurvey process- January 09, 2017
- Marvi tours south punjab to ensure timely release of full payment to beneficiaries – January 08, 2017
- Marvi inspects payment points in Dera Ismail Khan – January 07, 2017
- BISP desk based four districts survey to be completed by end of January- January 06, 2017
- Chairperson Marvi briefs the president on BISP performance – January 04, 2017
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.