- BISP design committee discusses new eligibility criteria and graduation models – October 16, 2017
- Marvi Spot Checks Ongoing Survey in Thatta and Sujawal – October 15, 2017
- BISP taking lead in war against Stunting: Marvi – October 14, 2017
- Marvi Presents Pakistan in International Seminar on Social Information System in Mexico – October 6, 2017
- BISP Performance Brings $794 Million Foreign Exchange for Pakistan – September 29, 2017
- BISP Inks MoU with USAID-PYWD Project for Improved Socio-Economic Opportunities for Marginalized Youth through Skills-based Training – September 25, 2017
- Marvi briefs PM Farooq Haider Khan on BISP Operations in AJK – September 21, 2017
- Marvi Condoles with Tania Khashkheli’s Family – September 19, 2017
- Marvi briefs CM Zehri on Expansion of BISP in Baluchistan – September 18, 2017
- Marvi Briefs National Assembly and Opens BISP Data for Public – September 13, 2017
- Marvi Briefs Prime Minister on BISP’s Performance – September 08, 2017
- Planning Commission to utilize BISP NSER in development Planning – September 07, 2017
- Marvi receives Inaugural British Speakers Democracy Award – September 06, 2017
- Marvi Memon Represents Pakistan in Austrian Leadership Programs 2017 – August 31, 2017
- BISP Holds Stakeholders Meeting on Women Empowerment – August 25, 2017
- Alibaba and BISP discuss E-Commerce Opportunities for BISP Beneficiaries – August 22, 2017
- Chairperson BISP Spot checks NSER Survery in Sukkur – August 21, 2017
- NSER is national asset vital for development planning: Marvi – August 20, 2017
- BISP making its women Socially, Politically and Financially Empowered: Marvi – August 19, 2017
- BISP Progress during PMLN Tenure – August 18, 2017
- Chairperson BISP Discusses Gender Equality with UN Women Advisor – August 7, 2017
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.