- PM Abbasi Inaugurates expansion of BISP’s Education Initiative “Waseela-e-Taleem” to 50 Districts – January 31, 2018
- BISP holds 29th meeting of BISP Board New Eligibility criteria for beneficiaries & Pilot project for BISP Graduation model approved – January 29, 2018
- BISP launches Natioanwide Child Protection Training – January 27, 2018
- BISP Launches countrywide “Child Protection Campaign” – January 26, 2018
- BISP and HEC to partner for Research Collaboration – January 11, 2018
- BISP and NAVTTC to partner for welfare of Beneficiaries – January 03, 2018
- Partnership between BISP and Shifa Foundation for the Health and Nutrition of Beneficiaries – December 28, 2017
- Marvi announces expansion of Waseela-e-Taleem in Neelum and Haveli – December 23, 2017
- DFID ranks BISP performance as “A” in Annual review mission 2017 – December 21, 2017
- BISP holds first consultative workshop on usage of BISP Data for policy making and research – December 20, 2017
- BISP would start Resurvey in Vehari Within three months: Marvi – December 16, 2017
- NDMA, BISP and WFP Join Hands – December 15, 2017
- Marvi meets Beneficiaries in Babuzai and Miamand to Gauge BISP Impact – December 14, 2017
- Marvi Visits dargai to monitor progress of Waseela-e-Taleem – December 13, 2017
- Pakistan – Russian Federation Parliamentary Friendship group (PFG) discusses avenues of cooperation with Russian parliamentary Delegation – December 12, 2017
- NESTLE Graduating BISP Beneficiaries out of Poverty – December 09, 2017
- IMF Mission ensures support in expanding scope of BISP – December 7, 2017
- Marvi Invites development sector to utilize BISP data for development research and planning – December 6,2017
- BISP and World bank discuss fresh initiatives for BISP Beneficiaries – December 05, 2017
- Marvi Spot Checks Progress of Waseela-e-Taleem in Gwadar – November 30, 2017
- Women Empowerment in Diamer through Rawaaj: Marvi – November 10, 2017
- BISP and World Bank Discuss new Interventions for welfare of Beneficiaries – November 03, 2017
- Pakistan Bureau of Statistics Ensures BISP of Support in Conducting Resurvey – November 02, 2017
- BISP Performance over last four years – November 01, 2017
- Awareness against Fraudulent SMS
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.