- Accomplished women should take lead in Motivating deprived women towards success: Marvi – March 28, 2017
- PML(N) Government is fulfilling Quaid’s vision of a welfare state: Marvi Memon – March 23, 2017
- BISP is the prime women empowerment forum in Pakistan: Marvi – March 22, 2017
- Waseela-e-Taleem to expand upto 50 Districts by December 2018: Marvi – March 17, 2017
- BISP believes in development through partnerships and adopts an open policy regarding Data Sharing. Marvi – March 7, 2017
- Begum Kalsoon Nawaz Hosts BISP Beneficiary Empowerment event for Turkish First Lady – March 1, 2017
- Promotion of Mother Languages would strengthen Pakistan: Marvi – February 21, 2017
- BISP launches door to door survey in Kech – February 20, 2017
- BISP Board appreciates the progress made by BISP during the last two quarters in its 28th Meeting – February 16, 2017
- BISP Launches Door to Door Survey in Lakki Marwat – February 15, 2017
- BISP Starts Door to Door Survey for NSER update in Kila Saifullah – February 14, 2017
- Marvi briefs Baloch Parliamentarians on resurvey for NSER update – February 13, 2017
- BISP Survey for NSER update starts in Jacobabad – February 11, 2017
- Brief on BISP Final Impact Assessment Report
- BISP Launches Women Empowerment Initiative – February 10, 2017
- President appreciates BISP Survey for NSER Update – February 9, 2017
- Marvi launches tablet based application for attendance monitoring of Waseela-e-Taleem children – February 8, 2017
- PM Nawaz Sharif Promise of Benefits to the poorest women being fulfilled: Marvi February 04, 2017
- International Conference on “National Socio Economic Registry (NSER)” on Feb-01,2017
- BISP STARTS SURVEY IN CHAKWAL. January 25th, 2016
- Marvi Visits Southern Balochistan To Spot Check Waseela-e-taleem Schools – January 23, 2017
- Irfan Siddiqui Launches New Website Of Bisp – January 20, 2017
- MoU Inked on Collaboration between BISP and MIT to Strengthen Evidence Based Policy Making- January 18, 2017
- President launches BISPs Third Impact Evaluation Report- January 17, 2017
- Marvi inspects payment points in Baltistan- January 14, 2017
- The passage of Acid and Burn crime bill 2014 is a step forward in battle against Acid Violence – Marvi – January 13, 2017
- Marvi visits Bahawalpur for feedback on Resurvey process- January 09, 2017
- Marvi tours south punjab to ensure timely release of full payment to beneficiaries – January 08, 2017
- Marvi inspects payment points in Dera Ismail Khan – January 07, 2017
- BISP desk based four districts survey to be completed by end of January- January 06, 2017
- Chairperson Marvi briefs the president on BISP performance – January 04, 2017
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
PML-N Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
Under the PML-N Government, BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.