- Assistant Director’s Meeting with Secretary BISP – June 04, 2018
- PRCS inks MoU with BISP – May 30, 2018
- National Team of Hult Prize Called on Chairperson BISP – May 24, 2018
- “Rural Livelihood Program” Launched by BISP in collaboration with NESTLE – May 11, 2018
- AKDN delegation called on Secretary BISP – May 09, 2018
- Indonesian Delegation arrives on a knowledge sharing visit to BISP – May 07, 2018
- ‘Chal Foundation’ to give assisted devices free of cost to BISP Beneficiaries – May 04, 2018
- BISP Accord LoA with WFP – May 03, 2018
- DFID engages OPM for Quality-Based performance enhancement of BISP Programs – May 03, 2018
- Awareness against Fraudulent SMS
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Over 1.3 million children enrolled in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
From cash dependency to graduation out of poverty, BISP acts as a main platform for Complementary Initiatives.
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.