- Ehsaas Governance and Integrity Policy-July 14, 2019
- BISP being transformed into a Rule and Merit based efficient organization, Says Dr. Sania Nishtar during 33rd BISP Board Meeting – July 08, 2019
- 32nd Board Meeting of BISP held in Islamabad – May 02, 2019
- jobs available on Deputation Basis
- Prime Minister releases the Policy Statement on Ehsaas – April 08, 2019
- Office of the Chairperson BISP – April 01, 2019
- BISP Launches Countrywide Beneficiary Awareness Campaign on Tranche Release – March 20, 2019
- 31st Board Meeting of BISP Held – March 12, 2019
- BISP beneficiaries are females of the poorest strata of society – March 08, 2019
- UNGA President Termed BISP as Revolutionary Program – January 18, 2019
BISP SUCCESS STORIES
Government has initiated the updating of the NSER using the technologically advanced CAPI (Computer-assisted personal interviewing) approach.
BISP as the leader in technologically driven payment mechanism.
Primary school enrolment of 2 million children in 32 districts under Waseela-e-Taleem
Complementary Initiatives (CI) Wing of BISP contributes meaningfully and sustainably in graduating BISP beneficiaries out of poverty
BISP, as a prime leader in women empowerment, has constituted 48,988 BISP Beneficiary Committees across 32 districts.
BISP budget has increased from Rs. 40 billion to Rs. 115 billion.